Rishi P Singh
(16 year of Experience with International Exposure in Management for Golf, Sports Ground & Landscaping)
- Turf Management for Golf Course & Sports Field from University of Massachusetts, US
- Graduate in Agriculture & Post Graduate in Horticulture
- Pesticide Handler’s License from Dept. of Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) UMass Amherst, US
Irrigation Consultant is a certified Water technology & Irrigation Consultant for Golf Courses, Sports Field and Landscaping, qualified in Agriculture Engineering from IIT Kharagpur, India & Management from IIM Ahmadabad.
- B. Tech (Agriculture Engineering) IIT (Kharagpur)
- Irrigation System Design & Installation
- PGDBA (IIMA – Ahmadabad)
25 Year of Experience in Designing & Installation of Irrigation system for Golf course, Sports field & Landscaping in India & Gulf countries)
- Design of Automatic Irrigation Systems for Golf, Large Landscape Projects etc.
- Audit of Irrigation System for maintenance needs and Technological Up-gradation to save water.
- Industrial Filtration and Pumping Systems
- Fog Cooling Systems
- Technical training and Support
- Project Management – Irrigation Systems
- Rain water harvesting & Lake Design and construction
Sat P Singh
(9 years of experience of construction of golf course, sports field & landscaping)
- Civil Engineering
- Project Planning & Construction Management
- Computer Operation
- Surveyor : Site demarcation, layout as per plan
- Landscape Engineer : Supervision (Grading, Shaping & Features Development)
- Landscape Architect : To coordinate with site, consultant & project team.
- Turf Manager: to ensure agronomy of soil and cultural practice of turf management.
- Green Care Technician: Maintain playability
- Store & Procurement: Material Management, Vendors Development & Record keeping.